Friday, January 18, 2008

Appeasement!

Sort of. Central Sewing in Edmonton has sent me 16 felting needles for the Babylock Embellisher. If you'll remember, they said they were sending me 10, and I was sort of feeling cranky about it. I suppose I'm somewhat mollified - albeit now I'm cranky that I keep having to post retractions in my blog. That'll teach me to get all hot headed! I suppose I have to be all responsible to the whole editorial process. Still, appropriate communication in the first place would have prevented this!

I've also installed a little stat counter on the blog - it's very addicting! More surprising, there are people out there (beside my mum) reading the blog. Gah! I'll have to step up my game now and try and be interesting. I somewhat suspect I've embarked down a slippery slope!

No comments: