Friday, December 21, 2007

Day 1 of My 12 Days of Creative Christmas

I will admit - I kept to my promise of not getting out of my pajamas until after 11 (that's am thank you very much). After some obligatory Christmas cleaning and a bit of last minute Christmas shopping (how can a town of 3000 be this busy???), I got down to some serious play time. I bought a Babylock Embellisher at the beginning of the month and haven't had much of a chance to play with it (other then break a few needles). Today I started really seeing what this little sucker could do... I love it! Emmy's blog Cramzy shows way more sophisticated stuff then I'm attempting at the moment. As well, some wonderful stuff can be found in the Flickr Embellisher Group and Cramzy's Flickr Group. I will post some photos of what I'm working on soon. I must now go off and repeat 10 times - "I must not buy more wool roving" - "I must not buy more wool roving" - "I must not ... ooooh, pretty colours!"

No comments: