Friday, April 30, 2010

So what exactly HAS she been doing?

An old old follower (in time not age) of this blog sent me that rather blunt question last night. Uhm... I'm supposed to account for my time? Well dang, someone forgot to tell me. No, I have no excuses other then real life pulling me hither and yon and focusing my attention on other things (and I'm ADD dammit, I get distracted!). Anyways, here's what I did manage to accomplish this year.. sort of. It's a slow work in progress (very very very very very slow) of an encrusted piece of hand embroidery (well and beading, felting, quilting, couching, applique, etc.. )  I //think// it's going to be the centre piece of a quilt... I //think//. It hasn't told me yet! And yes, it's a little red.




1 comment:

Digitalgran said...

You take as long as you want :) When it's finished it's going to be a wonderful work of art and will tell you eventually what it wants to be.